Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wedding AD - Dinner events

ROM was at 6.30pm. Right before dinner started. And man, it was a stressful start to the night!

There was mis-communication with Mr Phang on the timing of ROM (our fault completely!!) and amidst my rush from the hotel room to Grand Shanghai, Yong called to inform that he left the angbao in the hotel room. Got my cousin to go up to the room while I wait for her at the lobby, only to find out that the card key did not work!! Had to frantically wait for the new card key to be made and after a mad rush to the ROM, we completed the short ceremony with our hearts thumping wildly throughout the session.

Not the romantic touching ROM as I would like to have. But after all those hiccups we were just glad it was over and done with!


Thanks to super sporting brothers and sisters, we fully made use of the Grand Shanghai theme so the whole gang of us, donning our cheong sams and page boy caps, we boogied in to the tune of 我要你的爱 for march in #2.


A special thanks to Cathy, who declined gently to be my jie mei, but was as good as one throughout my entire wedding preparation. She accompanied me to Dang and Grand shanghai, at times, helped to negotiate the contracts term, prompted me through the months on the things to do, flexed her wedding planner muscles to ensure I was well prepared for the wedding. And as if those kind gestures were not enough, she helped to choreograph the march in, from the dance step to the music. :___) all i can say is THank you THank you Thank you...

Some random photos of guests.. and not forgetting the adorable babies photos.. Thomas is really really good...



Next up: Random Candid shots...

1 comments:

Chuzai Living March 1, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

What a lovely wedding and lovely photos of the wedding!! The gold dress is beautiful!

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP