Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love family gatherings

I am glad that Yong shares my love to have guests over. Not just the modest three four ppl gathering but large group of ten to twenty people, all squeezed in our tiny place, eating and drinking to their hearts' content and chilling in front of the TV or more recently, the piano thereafter.  We absolutely love the loud and boisterous affair and it fills our heart with joy to see our loved ones enjoy themselves.

Some photos from recent family gathering..

Chilling out in our living room
Ruscoe - The most handsome dog in the world
Little Cleo practicing on my piano
Totally in love with Ah Tio's new cap. He is one suave looking elder. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous August 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

This is totally random... but I like your blue walls. What is the name of that colour? :P

Lin August 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

Fiord Blue from Nippon Paint. :)

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP