Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shoes-spired #3

My current most comfortable heels that is versatile enough to bring me from the boardroom to a wedding. I was so crazy over the khaki-cream color combi that I realized that I had no black colored shoes in quite a while. Trying to space out the frequency of wear so this can remain newish looking for a long time.

Was chatting with Z on my obsession of red lips lately and she asked if I have any photos to show. Took the opportunity to do so during a recent wedding.

Pazzion shoes from Wisma

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP