Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The morning after

Whenever I can't get over a certain event or decision in life, I like to quietly observe my feelings the moment I wake up the next day. That raw instinct, more often than not, is the most accurate reflection of what my soul feels. 

Today I woke up feeling calmer than before. More resigned to fate.

I think that is a good thing.

I found some small sparks of optimism rousing. Am already starting to think how to resuscitate my ruined holiday plans. That is a good sign. A very good sign.

Today is 'face off' day with Henry. Took the day off to meet up and go through the final quotation plus defects we are unhappy about. Not pleasant task but inevitable.

Was browsing Flickr for some pix to cheer me up and found this:


Photo by  Jelly Dude

And felt much better already :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP