Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 more months to go

Today we decided to drop down to T Dragon to print our wedding cards. And because it was decided at a "since we are free why not?" whim, we were (yeah.. sounds familiar) taken aback when T Dragon lady told us sternly that we must try not to delay the decision on the artwork since our wedding is round the corner.

What?!!!!!

.....I thought we had plenty of time. ....

She must have saw our expressions and realised that we are still clueless on the imminent deadline.

"Today is 17th right? We will email you the artwork by next Wed, 24th. You must try to decide soon if you want to change anything k? Then we can start work that week. Don't worry. The printing confirmed done within 10 days.. soooooooo.. latest by mid April you will get the printed inserts."

Counting backwards, this is exactly one month before our wedding.

Which is just the right timing to give out the wedding cards actually.

But we are still happily distracted by the daily house chores, weekends dates, buying bedside tables, cooking, grocery shopping, etc.. Wedding is still a distant event to us. Well.. not really now..

God, this is so unnerving I can't even enjoy Glee just now.

Still holding the butterflies in my tummy, I complained to Yong that people should just get married the next day they decided to get married.

Register online, pay the 20-30 bucks, grab two witnesses, wear a nice dress/shirt and troop down ROM and there you go, MARRIED!

No need for months of preparation and anticipations and now, nights of panic indulgence over things not done and not thought of.

Perfect recipe for good night sleep. Thank god I got Irene to buy me more of that Bach Night remedy spray thingy from London. I think i will need that for my impending insomnia. *bleh*

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP