Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Honeymoon destination - Scenery Resort here I come!

Yippee! Finally, after much hassle of wiring the money to the resort (they don't have credit card facility!!!) I have everything set and confirmed for our honeymoon trip!

After the wedding and renovation and not much left in the piggy bank, we decided to jump on the suggestion by Thomas to book a trip to Scenery Resort at Ratchaburi, 2 hours drive away from Bangkok. A much humbler choice compared to our dream honeymoon to New Zealand but hey, at least, there are still the sheeps. hehe..

A departure from the usual beach resort lum nuah holiday. We will do major nuahing in a farm resort instead. Just hope it does not smell too bad.

Check out the photos I drool over every other day in anticipation of August. All photos from sceneryresort.com:


Major crossing of fingers that it will turn out as nice as the photos!

There are only 7 villas within the resorts and we choose Barbados (all villas named after their sheeps) which came highly recommended by Thomas. Check it out!


5 glorious days at the resort with absolutely NOTHING to do! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

2 comments:

Elaine September 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Hi there,

I stumble across your blog when I goggle for more information about The Scenery Resort and Farm.

May I ask about your experience there? Not so sure if you already went for the honeymoon yet.

I am planning to visit in Nov and I want to know more.

Hope this is not too sudden for you.

You have a really sweet and warmth blog here. Congrats on your marriage and good blessings to you and your life-partner.

Cheers,
Elaine

Lin September 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Hey Elaine great choice for a getaway! Okay, I have to put up a post on the unfortunate cancellation of the honeymoon soon.

Bangkok was unsafe for the months right after I booked the trip. So I canceled it. I give TSRF two thumbs up for being speedy and professional in doing the refund. 5 star customer services!

So sorry i can't comment on the trip. Probably would need to ask you on your experience later this year instead. hehe.. Cos I am so going there one day. Prob next year.

I got a tip for you though. Do visit my photographer site www.thepeepingthom.com and look out for his post on 8th April 2010. I got to know this place through him anyway. And he did up some BEAUTIFUL shots there.

Basically it is a place to do BIG TIME NUAH!

Do enjoy the trip and update your blog so I can get some tips from you! :)

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP