Monday, April 19, 2010

My Bridesmaid aka Sisters aka Jie Meis

Here is the fabric my bridesmaid will be using for their morning gatecrash get up. They are using the same fabric to tailor made different dresses. I can't wait to see the final products. Think they will look amazing.

Cheongsum shopping are mostly done too. In fact some of them will be getting their own make up artists/stylists for the dinner. There is a running joke among us that my wedding is becoming a pageant for the bridesmaid. Hee...

I have five amazing bridesmaids. My beloved F4, Jessica and Yim.

F4 aka  犯贱四 are my besties from Temasek Junior college. All four of us gravitated towards each other after graduation. Funnily we never really hung out together when in student council. Perhaps our 犯贱ness only fully evolved after school.  We behave liked guys in our friendship. We seldom talk on the phone. Never felt the need to have regular meeting up sessions. But if ever one of us is down, the rest will always put down everything to rush to our side. No words. Just booz and presence needed. F4 are one of my most loved people in the world. And nothing can change that.

Jessica was my ex colleague in AIA introduced by Xiaolin, one of the F4. And I got her into my current company. Grew closer ever since. She has the tightest lips ever and I trust her with my secrets cos I know she will never spill them. Both Jess and Xiaolin are long time friends with Dot who is Yong's sister. We are all interlinked in some ways. Good ways. :)

And Yim, my favorite Thai in the whole world. Met her when I was at student exchange back in Sweden and we just hit off and never looked back. Ten years down the road and halfway across the globe (she is working in UK) and we are still as close as ever. We don't talk or email much but we know we care deeply for each other nonetheless. She is getting married London and Bangkok later this year and I just can't wait to be there for her. Her darling dad, Papa Pisit, as all her good friends affectionately call him, will also be coming down together with her and her fiancee, Mike to the wedding. 

All my favorite people in the world.

They have been putting time aside to source out the right dress for my wedding. Listening me out when I had a hard time dealing with some wedding preparation issues. Brainstorming ideas for my wedding program.

So, knowing their pattern and that they will NOT bother to read my blog (-.-") I shall unbashfully confess my undying love for my favorite gals.

Love you babes. Deep deep. :*

3 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 5:01 AM  

Hi! This is lassitude from SG Brides. I'm looking for a tailor for my bridesmaids' dresses too... May i know how much your tailor is charging for each dress?

Thanks!

Lin April 27, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

yo babe, hey so sorry for the late reply. I don't get alert from blogspot so only just saw your comment.
They did it with a streamstress from Excelsier shopping centre and it costs about $95 for most of them. For the simpler design I think it is at 90. Once their dresses are ready and pictures up, i will post them here. I saw the design sketches and I have to say, they are not the usual brides maid dresses at all! Very ASOS! hehe.. I love all their designs and can't wait to see them!

Anonymous May 3, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

no worries! anyway i have gotten my bridesmaid dresses, from an online blogshop. tailoring the dresses would exceed my budget, so am glad i managed to find dresses in the colour i wanted from the blogshop!

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP