Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random ranting again.. And because it is so random I gave up giving posts liked these titles. Stole the idea of putting a "dot" at the title bar from Rummey bears a blog which I stalk. I was awed by her preggie photos.. She and her hubby take mean photos .. want to know how stunning a 8 months pregnant mum to be in a bikini can look? Click here. She gave birth already but the pretty photos just kept coming..

I love Tuesday these days. Every Tuesday, I will rush through the door with Yong and exclaim that exact line in delight, taking deep breathe of the the freshly washed laundry. Yeah, I succumb to getting my cleaning lady. C is wonderful. It is as if I go back to a hotel every Tuesday as we are greeted by neatly arranged shoes, newspapers, toiletries, sparkling floor... and of cos, it stays hotel neat only for the Tuesdays. Now I can finally laze at home with Yong during weekends not caring about the pile of laundry to do. Bliss..

I have been keeping myself from reading Vitor and Christine blog for the longest time. Who are they? They are the couple who started a blog to track their DIY wedding right from the start, from the proposal, to the house reno, to the wedding DIY preparation, to the actual wedding.. How i knew about their blog? SGbrides of cos. And why? Cos their wedding is held in Grand Shanghai. I kept to only reading about the bits on Grand shanghai location. Reason? Cos I was afraid I would break down in envy of their wedding. THEY ARE AMAZING! They DIY everything..  even their guest book is turned into custom made postcards to be dropped in their DIY mailbox post. The wedding is liked their final year project. Every single details are thought of and customized.

Well I finally succumbed and after reading the bit on their guest book turned postcards.. I close the browser, clenched and shook my fists to sky and asked God, why not that bit of creative juice in me too?!!

Anyhow, if you have chance upon this blog looking for some wedding ideas for oriental/chinois wedding, please please please read their blog. It is jam filled with information and bursting of cool ideas that you probably can modify for your own wedding. It is liked a wedding version of my all time favorite home decor blog YoungHouseLove.

3 more weeks! Counting down..

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP