Monday, August 23, 2010

Watched Jeanine's final Solo on So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 and the song "The Tango Project" kind of startled me. In the GOOD way. Sent thrill down my spine.





Love youtube and how it links related videos to each other so we can dig through and recover music that filled up our life once upon a time.

And how I had and still L-O-V-E this little Tango piece. And just like before, my heart still aches just a little when I listen to it.

The beauty of the melody makes me want to weep. Well... I did a little when I watch this following clip :_)





I am so hunting for Scent of a Woman DVD this weekend LOH. Al Pacino is simply magnetic.

God, I miss dancing...

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP