Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Special Good Friday

Wedding anniversary gift came 3 weeks early. I have been thinking about getting myself a cross pendent. Yong decided it would be a perfect anniversary gift and what better day to receive it on. I am absolutely in love with it.


Finally finished watching the miniseries DVD on Jesus of Nazareth the night before. This certainly beats reading the four gospels (finished John and half way through Luke) to get the whole story. Funnily enough, I found myself linking how Jesus's radical ideas was rejected by the Pharisees and the ultimate betrayal of his own people to the current political scene in Singapore.

And behold the timely post from Yaelujunce Pilgrimage blog titled "Would Jesus vote for PAP?" And how my heart sang as I devoured every single word on the post. I can't agree more.

By the way, for those interested, Joel Joshua Goh rocked Singapore online community with his controversial post named "My vote counts: 10 reasons why I cannot vote for PAP in the next election" about a year plus ago. Did a standing ovation after reading it.

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP