Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's in my bag?

Been really lazy in blog posting since work has been incredibly busy and all i want to do end of each day is to stone in front of mindless frivolous tv shows. But here I am, springing back into action as I have been tagged by Miss Ene(Love her carrot key pouch and 黑钱小包包) and Z to do a post on "What's in my bag?".

I hesitated at first to do the post. Those are not pretty things in my bag. My pouches have been around for a Looooong time and they look so. But heck.. things never look that bad in photos.. so here goes..


I like carrying my life around so totes are my staples. My trusty super durable Coccinelle bag had and is still serving me well. I alternate this with the newish Alexa which goes with my oxfords for the girls dress liked guys looks I dig alot lately.


These are my essential four items; my Bally wallet (going on to its tenth year soon), Iphone, earpiece and my dirrrrrty key pouch (going on to its fifth year soon). Yeah, high time to do some upgrading. 


My grimey teddy bear print pouch holds all the small girly things which... I don't actually use much.  Except for Palmer Dark chocolate and peppermint lip butter (BEST lipbalm ever) and maybe the Clean & Clear blotter. I was pleasantly surprised to find the lipsticks, mirror and hand cream. Oh.. SO this is where I have been keeping them. ^o^

I have an unhealthy obsession with small notebooks. They are just too adorable and hold so much possibility of glorious things I can write in them. Which of cos does not happened often. Anyhow, a staple albeit a useless one. Hence my equally unhealthy obsession to ensure I have pens. At all times. I am so paranoid I will run out of them I had to have three.

My Zovirax cold sore cream. Citravescent and antibiotics stash for UTI. Must have in case of attacks. Time to buy another cute looking pouch to hold the not so cute looking medications.

Last but not least, my DBS IB secure device. You never know when you need to do urgent transfer for yet another impulse blogshop purchase.

Miss Ene wondered if it is a girl's thing to put everything into little pouches or if any girl actually throws things directly into the bag. Well, I am obviously the latter cos even though I own a couple of pouches I managed to scrape these from my bag .....


And that is probably why I can never find things in my bag.

4 comments:

Z April 19, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

Babe my pouch is dirty too! And my keyring is worse, hence no photo :P I still love your Alexa. Great buy!

Lin April 19, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Hee.. I love my slouchy nuah nuah Alexa too! Actually I have been lusting after some other babies lately. Will do a post up on that soon!

Anonymous April 21, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

Hello! Im as guilty of throwing receipts and unwanted papers into my bag all the time too. It's a "rubbish bin". I thought I was the only one who does that. LOL.

Likewise, i love scribbling and making lists in my little notebook. seems like its a ladies' past-time! We cannot live without our notebooks with us all the time. :p

Lin April 21, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

Hahha.. Ya Loh.. Such bad habit right? I just can't bear to throw away receipts. Habit i can't shake since my self employment days. Btw i put the pile of receipts back into my bag. :p
You are a list lover too!! U should see my notebook during the wedding preparation period. It was list galore!! Glad to find fellow listers!!

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP