Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Breakfast @ Food for Thought

Food for Thought is just next to Seed Insitute which I am taking my ECH dip and is fast becoming my staple dining place for dinner. I love the whole good food with a good cause concept, the laid back artsy environment, their chicken pesto pasta and great service. Read more about them here.

Hungrygowhere reviewers raved about their breakfast sets and finally got the chance this morning to try it out. AND IT WAS FABULICIOUS!!!! No wonder there was a queue even though it was raining cats and dogs..

We will definitely be back again.



0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP