Saturday, September 18, 2010

A blog I stalk lately - The bitter stickgirl

I know I know.. I am so slow in discovering this lil cute blog.. but better late than never!

God, I wish I have her creativity! My gal friends and me had so much fun laughing over her drawings. I love her answers to FAQ. Such a pity she is no longer updating her blog. Prob will buy her lil book. Must support such a talented gal!

My favorite drawings from her site:

A girl's nightmare

Drawings from The Bitter Stickgirl

A girl's ultimate nightmare

Drawings from The Bitter Stickgirl
So aptly summarize my july ordeal.. Heheh...

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP