Sunday, March 27, 2011

When the booming music from the Holi Hungama celebration at the field near our place nearly shattered our windows and eardrums, we finally found the motivation to fix our bikes for a ride (aka escape) to East Coast park on Saturday evening. Rode to the quieter stretch to enjoy the breeze and peace before chilling at a beach bar for some Mexican dinner. Brought back fond memories of Club Med. Salty sea breeze, yummy food, great alcohol and time standing still. Ahh... can just feel the stress melting away..

Barely 24 hours later, here I am staring mournfully at the unfinished work on my computer screen. My ever increasing workload has finally found its way into my precious weekend.

Damn, I need a drink... it is gonna be a long night.

Run: 3km

Total since Jan 2011: ..... (lost count)

PS: Just have to share this ADORABLE blog I chanced upon recently. This "stay-at-home, freelancer-for-hire and user-of-many-hyphens Dad" was so used to sticking post-it as reminders in office, he decided to use that while watching his son. Tongue in cheek blog title: Message With a Bottle

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP