Monday, February 22, 2010

Wedding photoshoots PREVIEW!

Wedding photo session with Thomas was a BLAST! Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Despite the weather forecast that it would be a cloudy and stormy day, we managed to beat the rain each time as we raced through six locations to capture the best morning and evening lights.

The make up was heavy and by mid morning, it was already in a mess. My skin looked horrible with the foundation streaks and I still had to tend my stubborn cold sore which managed to get its way with help from the generous sunlight. So I really really really *double crossed my fingers* hoped that the photos will turned out okay given my adverse skin condition.

Here are the two photos Thomas has loaded in lightning speed onto his website. Swee boh?

These are the rejected Instax photos for the head swapping shot as above. I love these cos it really captured our "shocked" and "gleeful" look as requested by Thomas.
 Can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

OH ya, how can I forget to add the cute little episode at six avenue where the drivers, one by one, wound down their windows to shout out their well wishes to us when we crossed the traffic lights.We have an auntie in a school van who gave a warm congratulation with the pre-school kids waving at the background. Then a very local uncle who heartily blurted out his half hokkien and mandarin congrates. And lastly, a uber friendly Caucasian dad who masterfully wound down the window, drove his car, kept an eye on his new baby and still found time to shout out his congratulations to us.

The photoshoot was liked rehearsal for the actual day since we had to wake up so early. We were in a constant high and the random warm wishes from strangers through the morning just added on to the high spirits. Thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed myself and I can't wait for the actual day to come!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP