Friday, January 28, 2011

Delicious Tokyo

"Hamburger" breakfast at Jonathan's
I am hungry all the time this week. Perhaps it is the cold weather. After every seam bursting meal, I will tell myself that this is it. I can't take a single bite of Jap food ever again. 3 hours later, I will be complaining to my colleagues that I am famished.

With the amount of carbs (sushi, check; ramen, check; soup rice after yakitori; check) I am walloping down, I won't be surprised if I can't fit into my CNY clothes. Sigh.. what 减肥年?? :P

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP