Saturday, January 8, 2011

A late post on Xmas 2010

Once again, the boys (ahem.. I meant...uncles) had their yearly Xmas drinking marathon. I had to shut the windows and balcony doors for the sake of my neighbors' sanity through their drinking din. Though I must say, age must be catching up as the ambiance was somewhat tamer than last year.

It was nice catching up with Yong's friends. Been a while with everyone busy with weddings (2 last year including ours!) and arms full of babies (7 if you count the one still in the bun).

Of cos the inevitable babies questions came up. It is too bad that I chance upon this post only few days ago. I would have loved to use Miss Ene's witty reply that yes of cos we would like to have babies. In fact, we will buy one from NTUC later. HA!

I had a great time taking pix of the toddlers and babies with our Xmas present - a 2nd hand 40D DSLR. Our because even though 2nd hand, it is still really expensive. So Xmas was the perfect excuse to share the cost and "buy" it for each other.

Unfortunately, with incredible bad luck, it stopped working right after our anniversary lunch on new year's day. So it is now in Canon hospital. Double crossing our fingers that we can get it back before our Clubmed trip next week.



2 comments:

miss ene January 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Heya! How lovely to read that you mentioned me in your entry. Awww. Cheap thrill but it still makes me smile so thank you :) And yes, now you know - just say that you're going to buy one from -insert name of favourite supermarket - the next time someone asks about babies.

PS. Gorgeous photos!

Lin January 17, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

I had to mention your post cos it was so honest and witty! Not to mention well - written! :)

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP