Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Renovation Photos: Before and After

Everyone love some good before and after photos. Advertisers exploit them and I am definitely one of their target audience/victims.

When we started our renovation back in Sep, I had in mind to do an entry on the before and after of our home sweet home eventually. Inspired by this pair of incredibly creative couple Sherry and John in US.

So here goes, the transformation of our 12 years old estate:

Dining room -Then

Dining room - Now


Living room - Then

Living Room - Now


Kitchen - Then

Kitchen - Now

Common bathroom - Then


Common toilet - Now


Masterbedroom


Masterbedroom - Now (hee.. pardon the messy clothes stand)


Masterbedroom Bathroom - Then

Masterbedroom Bathroom - Now


With most of the hardcore reno all done, it will be all about the WEDDING now..

Had a slight panic attack yesterday when my colleague asked on my preparation. Eh.. what preparation?? ????

Call from Dang Bridal today for scheduling of the trial make up and 2nd fitting further add on the stress. I was still staring at Feb calendar when it dawned on me that Daphne on the other line was talking about Jan.

.....................................!!

Which is just 2 weeks later.

ARGHHHHHHH............

I just recovered from a skin allergy reaction and am in not the best condition to do trial make up.

And I am still skinny and soft which according to Kerri Walsh is a major no-no..

My back is still popping small acne as I type away..

Breath......

It is only photo shoot... and I am sure Thomas can photoshop away my blemishes.. a

Hee.. in my friend's word "just be yourself, it is afterall, just a wedding day"

Will keep it in mind. :)


0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP