Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Conversation Pieces Latest Buys!

Can't resist putting up this post. I tagged it under "IwantIwantIwant" but the great thing is these did not stay in my wishlist indefinitely! *yeah*

Always love Conversation Pieces sense of fashion and the very reasonable price tag. They got so popular I managed to spot a couple of their dresses on the street! The shipping fee is VERY reasonable at US$10 worldwide. It is so easy to fall in love with the whimsy, flirty, easy style so had to exercise ALOT of control when I am in the shopping mood. Another big plus: you can shop without moving out of your room. How great is that? Browses tens of clothes without having to travel, squeeze with the crowd, queue for the fitting room, etc.. Ya, I am that lazy. :P

Anyhow, with CNY round the corner, and absolutely NO time to shop, I jumped on their sweets for sweet promo which is a steal at US$80 for any three pieces of their dresses, tops, bottoms and accessories. But of cos, the popular pieces are already gone by the time I got to the pages. And mind you, it was only a couple hours passed the start of the promo.

Nonetheless, with furious clicks and swift typing of my credit card details, I nabbed these three pieces:


Swee boh?

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP