Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding preparation: Right from the start!

Okay, the supposed wedding blog is starting to feel less of a wedding blog than a random rojak anything goes one. Which is fine actually. But I really liked this to be more weddingish themed.

So I decided to go back, right from the beginning. When it all started and what & how we did all the preparation. Hopefully this can serve as a rough guide for new brides-to-be, saving you some time from trawling the Singaporebrides.com, renotalk.com, flowerpod.com.sg, cozycot.com liked websites. Though I have to say, they are really great source of information, except that you need to be prepared to invest time scrolling through many random chats to spot the useful reviews or info.

After much floating around in cloud nine after The Proposal the first thing we did was to search around for the To-do list and Budget guide. I like the ones from Extraordinary Weddings as they are downloadable in my favourite excel sheets. For to-do list, I like to carry them in hard copies contrary to my love for gadgets. All imaginable to-dos and schedules are listed and that will make any Singapore brides-to-be feel very much in control.


There are a couple more sites that offer similar stuff around the net.  Weddingonline.com.sg features online wedding planner and schedule; Singaporebrides.com though they only listed key points to look out for and lastly for more international perspective, try brides.com for their fantastic online planning tools.

I will be putting up posts following the month by month To-do Checklist by extraordinarywedding.com.sg. I hope the memoirs on my little journey can help some of you lucky gals out there plan for your big day. Keep in tune. 

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP