Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just 4 more months - Make up trial and getting nervous

I was kind of nervous when I did my make up trial earlier in the evening. Never had good experience with them thus far.

But thank god, Kelly possesses not only the skill but also a wonderful genuine disposition. It was easy to like and trust her. And when usually critical Mum marveled at my make up, I knew I am in good hands.

My cheong sum is finally completed and I have to give it to Dang for her bold use of colors. My cheong sum is in turquoise lace, completed with pale yellow, pink and purple applique. The fit is perfect. Just need to maintain my shape for the next.................

Four more months! I exclaimed to Yong later during dinner. He nodded in agreement. And we stared at each other for a few moments, soaking in the fact that we will soon be husband and wife in front of all our relatives and friends.

And the butterflies in my stomach flutters on.

Took the opportunity to use Photo Booth on my iMac to do some cam-whoring with Yong:


Swee boh? ;P

1 comments:

Unknown April 13, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

hi..may i know who is ur make up artist and her price? can u pls email to me at bridiegroomie@gmail.com? thanks

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP