Sunday, December 12, 2010

An afternoon at Flor Patisserie

We zipped out for a quick afternoon tea at Flor Patisserie. Got to know about this darling cake shop from my colleague when asking around for good recommendation for b cake for Yong late Nov.

It was liked those exaggerated anime where flowers and leaves start appearing at the background when I first sink my teeth into their signature Strawberry Souffle cake.

I could not talk. Nor speak. The ecstasy I felt was beyond words. I wanted to sing but could only make throaty  "mmm..." sound as I savor every bite.

The cream. Luscious, milky yet delicate in taste.
The cheese sponge cake. Soft liked souffle.  It is liked a match made in heaven.
And the strawberry. Oh, the strawberry. Fragrant, sweet and a perfect finish to cheesy, creamy, milky orgy of taste.

The place was constantly packed. Japanese couples with babies. Group of girlfriends chatting. We even spotted some beefy army boys decked in their super ugly No. 4 uniforms huddling over their exquisite cakes. 

Totally enjoyed our short tea break there before we hurried home to prepare for a wedding dinner later.




0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP