Monday, December 6, 2010

OMG I think i have a little crush on Chris Chu!

I knew I had to know what song it was when I heard the first few lines from the latest Sony 3D TV commercial.

The genius and voice (oh that voice *melt*) of The Morning Benders - Chris Chu .. the way he sings.. so this is how groupie feels.. Ha!

The music arrangement is just to die for.. and as one of the commenter aptly puts it.. this song is simply "eargasm". People, just press the button below and you will know what I mean..


I think I have a thing for Indie Pop, whatever that is. Cos my other current favorite is Zee Avi, who, according to Wiki, is also into Indie Pop. My favorite song from her. Totally love the trumpet part. 


LOVE...

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP