Monday, December 20, 2010

NoobCook.com - Not a noob at all!

*Drool*

*Lagi more Drool*

Check out the pictures from Noobcook and you will know the reason behind my overactive drool glands..


Photos from noobcook
Photos from noobcook
DE-LI-Cious photos that look straight out from some chi-chi cookbook.. lots of local recipe (e.g. abalone congee, stir-fried lala clam with belachan, etc) and a well organized blog, noobcook, you got another major fan here!

*wave*

What's more, she puts in step by step instructions by photos which often include the packaging. This is a total godsend to noobs liked me who can't even tell the difference of pork and chicken.

And judging from her crowded comments space, she is really generous and quick in responding to queries.

Seriously, I don't think noobcook is a noob at all! Not in her diverse culinary skill. As well as her clean sharp food-tography. And not least, her ability to create beautiful website that is such a pleasure to read!

Gosh, noobcook, can you come and perform some initiation on my hardly touched one year old kitchen that is complete with sparkling stove and oven that are crying out to be used?

You are really an inspiration and I hereby declare my awe and admiration for you!

Love!

3 comments:

miss ene December 25, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

I love Noob Cook too and yes, I think it's a misnomer as well. If Noob Cook is a noob, that makes me 10-feet under. Heh.

Lin December 25, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Make that twenty feet for me!! You have no idea how envious I am for ppl who can cook! You are looking at someone who can burn soup!!

Noob Cook March 26, 2012 at 11:04 PM  

aww you are too kind, I still think I am a noob. thanks for your encouragement :)

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP