Friday, December 10, 2010

Lonely CNY, more biz trips and honeymoons

Looks like it is final. Over lunch with Yong and his boss, I whined to his boss how could he sent Yong to Germany for training and leave me all alone in Singapore for our first CNY as Mr and Mrs Lim. He in turn asked why don't I join him there during CNY instead.

Well that was all we have been talking about the past week. On the same day Yong's boss told him about his pending trip, mine told me about mine. I am due for another trip to Tokyo about the same period.

Which opens up alot of options for us both.

Shall I fly to Germany and spend CNY there? Then Yong can join me in Tokyo during my biz trip?

Or arrange my trip to Tokyo during CNY, save our leave and plan for longer honeymoon in Japan-or-Taiwan-or-Korea later in the year?

We itch to go for holiday soon, exhausted with work and well, with Year 2010 basically. We have re-booked our honeymoon trip to Scenery Resort as planned earlier this year. Canceled it due to Bangkok riot. They were so sweet and prompt about our refund that we vow to go back to them. Alas, they are SO popular, we have to book 4 months in advance. Yes, you heard that right. FOUR months. We have to wait FOUR months for a short getaway/honeymoon. And we are lucky already. According to our Thai friend, it is a minimum of six months for peak season. (^_^;)

Anyhow, based on our work and trip schedules, his reservist in Feb, and after much discussion, we are unlikely to make it work for both of us to travel together for both biz trips. Which means, we won't be seeing each other much again for the next 1-2 months. Big SIANZ..

But since we feel so sorry for ourselves about our punishing schedules, we have decided to do a longer honeymoon. All those delightful trip decisions and planning will definitely help alleviate some of our sulks. Can't wait.

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP