Thursday, February 10, 2011

I have so many photos in the backlog. Attempted to sort them out yesterday and gave up after an hour. But here I am again. Determined to do up at least one post.

Blogging has its advantage. At least I feel motivated to sort out, edit, organize the photos and not let them rot in their folders.

What's more, when I was contemplating if eight degree in Tokyo was cold enough to buy gloves or if it was better to take the bus or train to hotel, I wish I had blog about what I did two years ago when I was there.

So I will, I must, I can do up all those overdue posts in due time.

Some random photos first.

Oh and before I forget..

Run: 3km

Total since 12 Jan 2011: 9.5km

For the Hayao Miyazaki fans out there, YES I FINALLY WENT TO STUDIO GHIBLI!! And introducing KiKi, our new addition to the family!
My bestie's handsome charming son who stole the hearts of all the smitten Aunties

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP