Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This shoes had me at "hello"

After drooling over photos after photos of the boyish style for girls in The Sartorialist blog liked these...

Source: The Sartorialist
I started an obsessive hunt for the perfect oxfords in Singapore to no avail.

Thought I would try my luck in Tokyo.. and I came back a very happy (and broke) gal.

Presenting.. my lovely oxfords....who had me at *choke* hello...


Had mixed reviews from my bewildered colleagues. Some of them are not used to my tomboyish outfits.

Given my usual more feminine dressing, I am quickly running out of clothes to wear with these babies. To save Yong the agony of hearing me ask him every morning if the shoes match the outfit, I am contemplating a major wardrobe overhaul. *wink*

Found this site while surfing for inspirations.  La Garconne (Translated from French: The Bachelor Girl) a blog dedicated to The lady who is equal parts elegance, sophistication & boyish charm.

Source: La Garconne
Wish I can wear the above to work...*wistful*

0 comments:

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP