Friday, November 27, 2009

Feeling abit low



Feeling lil low today. Maybe it is the lack of sleep. Maybe it is the PMS.
 
I feel inadequate, insecure and isolated.

The only consolation is that neutral and diplomatic Yong, after listening to my woe, agrees with me that my distress is justified. He would feel the same way too. Thank you.

Just read a passage from one of my many Buddhism books. The anguish I felt is a result of dependency and expectation from others. And that is why we human can never be at peace with ourselves.

Guess that is why even though when I told Yong that it is okay cos I got all the love I need from him, it did not really lesson the hurt.

Acknowledgment and acceptance are the antidotes. And I will try.

2 comments:

iuh December 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
iuh December 1, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

hope you are feeling better already.. :)
--feo..

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP