Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shopping for wedding dresses

Written on June 24th 2009



This was the other dress I considered. Really loved it at first. Very Michelle Chia. Simple and clean cut. Plus it really made my waist look impossibly small. (then again, i could hardly breathe in it!) But when I compare it with THE wedding dress, it became really plain after a while.




Yeah, this is THE dress. Not used to the layers at first. Instinctively I always go for something plain. Not your typical princessy dress. But F4 and Jess loved it at first sight. And it really grows on me. The silhouette is really nice. And somehow it fits in the Shanghai theme. Here is another view of it.




Chio or not? ;P



The tea dresses at Dang is nice. But not the va-va-voom kind. Got bored after a while.




This is the Audrey Hepburn dress that came highly recommended. I love Audrey's style. I have her all over my desktop wallpaper. But I don't have thin chest, stick arms, long torso, and ended up looking at ba zang. Boo to my flabby arms, boo to my short torso that looks like it starts from my armpits, boo to overall ba-ness..




To give it some credit, it looked really cute on the mannequin. But I went huh? when Daphane recommended this. Not sure if she thinks highly of me, that I can carry that off. But still try it for fun and...... very sala!!!




Finally some skin. Maybe I got too excited to show some cleavage *hee..* and overlooked the Ge-tai sequins. I really liked it when wearing it but Yong kept doing his ehhhs.. Turned out he was right when we looked at the photos. Too old. Bleh.. next!!




Last but not least, my final choice! It is a size too big and Daphane had to pin up part of the neckline. I was too tired and grouchy and since Yong likes it (he thinks it is pretty sexy), I decided on it after 5 mins. Not sure if I will regret given it is pretty plain. Dun care liao la... :P



And that was it! Done shopping! Yeahhhhhhhh....:)

1 comments:

Unknown March 1, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

hey...mi wanna noe more abt Dang! can exchange email?? miss_micheelle@yahoo.com.sg

About This Blog

The place to pen down my Journey of becoming, correction, Being a Mrs.

The ups and downs of building a home together with my loving half.

A venue to indulge in my thoughts which otherwise will bore some poor friend to death.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP